Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blurry




In my mind everything is blurry I can't seem to tell the difference
between what's right nd what's wrong, what's weak and what's strong, a quite view with my queen and my throne, all I see is competition for a love that have grown, I don't want to borrow you,lend you or take you down on a loan, I want you all for me in holidays, weekends, and those days when nobody's home; I don't understand love and love doesn't understand me, all I know is that it could be your worst nightmare or your favorite fantasy, it numbs your senses it makes your reckless and the truth is that it aint free; it shrinks you down, makes you weak and leaves you breathless, however when it's good you feel safe like a baby bird on his mom nest; invincible , cherishing every touch divinely, watching every move precisely , analyze this correctly so it could be done flawless with a touch of fancy .- Kevin Z

No comments:

Post a Comment