Sunday, September 20, 2009

WIld

In a pact with the devil overnight i speak my ego to Jesus, drunken words that change over seasons, with promises that lost meaning and reason, swearing to make a point proven, sipping on more alcohol to get things moving. The thoughts squeeze through my brain and screws in, and out for one purpose, seeking for something that provides the needs and services. Renting empty spaces making room for more suffering occupying what's left vacant. Now this 151 mixed the fluids and it's making me feel like I'm fainting. Transporting to another world where wishes are what my conscious is creating, where i discover the date where Adam and Eve started dating. - Kevin Z .

Woke up from a drunken wild night, and this was all in my mind. I just woke up in the wrong house with the wrong people. HUNGOVER! lol . and i was upset. So i let all fall out on my phone. Don't you hate when u wish you wouldn't have drank too much? hehe, lol . that's how i felt. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment