Monday, September 21, 2009

Last night

Well, good morning must i say; Just got out the shower a few minutes ago and now eating some of the best cereal ever recently added to my "favorite cereal" list "miny wheat" x ) . Last night was horrible. I'm not sure if i seen it coming but it hit me hard. Couldn't sleep at all, my mind was somewhere else. I kept moving back and forth all over my bed, i felt incomplete after all. I txted some of my close girl friends around 2am, and i let out all my emotions to one of them, while i told the other one what was going on. It helped a lot. Even though i had to force myself to sleep since it was already too late and i had to wake up at 730 am -_- which if you knew me it's WAY TOO EARLY for me. lol. I came to realize a whole bunch of things, i put things together but i was still confused. It was my anger taking over and my real sensitive side kicking in. Right around when i was really bogging out my friend slapped me back to reality with her words and got me back on my feet; It was just one of those nights you dont want to remember and dont want it to happen again. I know I'm missing something but the rush of the thought that i wont find it keeps me like this irregularly. I told my friend i felt that i was kinda weird after all. I looked at the stars and wrapped myself up with the mantle of the night. I fell asleep eventually. I woke up hoping nights like that one does not repeat again. Now still kinda blurry about a few things, but time will tell the rest. Until then i have to keep up with this thing some people call "life" .

No comments:

Post a Comment