Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thoughts


Waiting for something that already expired with hope build up of a forbidden desire, what does happinnes requires? an empty reference to get hired? and what are the consequences after you get fired? . - Kevin Z . <-- Me .

This is one of the few thoughts written on my phone. I revolve around this alot. I live for the moment loving every second of it. One of my biggest fears is love. It basically talks about how i havent been in love just yet after all. Still wondering how it would feel, how it should feel, and how i seen people in love and with a brokenheart. It's like a big screen where i watch them. I see how it goes; Just afraid to give my all to someone knowing they wont do the same. I'll conquer my fear soon and this time i will be the main protagonist of a story that i will remember for my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment