Sunday, September 20, 2009

Inspired by beauty


It was the way you first touched me that amused me; rough but gentle also aggressive yet not abusive. The sensation was electric with a little acoustic, while the mild language that you spoke was to my ears it's favorite music as you cheer to reproduce what back then was so elusive. It was the manners that you obtained from the trade we made, double sixes on my hand with an ace of spades, a smirk on your face sparkle up while my eyes were blazed, followed up by a prayer before a meal we ate with grace. Previously we made a deal before we met face to face; our minds connected by staring, i made my moves with my eyes while the challenge was pretty daring. I couldn't paint a picture of what you weren't wearing. One touch was enough to predict with a kiss from your mouth that i couldn't resist, you measured my heart when you held my fist, i adjusted your figure to mines to fit right, portrayed as my favorite doll as I the ventriloquist. You were the catcher sending the signals while my next move was not to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment